Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Extraordinary Adornments for your Coiffure (really super cool accessoires for your hairdo)

My business is called Cupcake Hussy and I'm making super unique really one of a kind headbands and barrettes and hair clips.
The word unique is tossed around a great deal because everyone wants to be different. I've discovered that most things described as unique actually are the opposite of it.
My stuff, really IS unique though (ain't I humble?!).

You won't see the stuff I make anywhere else. It can't be recreated because it's all made using "found" vintage and retro items. Toys, game pieces, puzzle parts, old band pins, patches, feathers, rhinestones, marabou.. Things you would never think about placing in your hair all of a sudden will make perfect sense.

I'm creating one of a kind knock your socks off hair doodads.

Of course as with the tee shirts a portion of each purchase will go to a non profit Autism Foundation.

Check back often as I'll update this blog frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment